Taking care of your hair extensions is just as important as taking care of your skin. Usually, how to dry weft hair extensions is often overlooked because people think it is not so important. However, I will show the importance of knowing how to dry weft hair extensions and will give specific instructions on how to dry your weft hair extensions.
You can find the right way for how to dry weft hair extensions
Table of Contents
The importance of knowing how to dry weft hair extensions
Sometimes, people only pay attention to steps like how to wash hair extensions, or how to keep extensions longer by using hair conditioners. We often forget how to dry weft hair extensions.
Sometimes we forget to dry weft hair extensions carefully
- After washing the hair extensions, you definitely need to do the next thing is to dry the hair extensions. There are many ways for hair extensions to dry, but if you do not do it correctly, it will easily damage weft hair extensions.
Blow dry weft hair extensions under the hot wind can cause frizzy hair extensions
- If the wind force is too strong and the heat is too high, the weft hair will fall out and dry out. So, try to follow the steps in how to dry weft hair extensions.
- Plus, it’s important to dry your extensions for several reasons:
- If you skip drying your hair, just wipe your hair to get rid of the water, then your hair will easily be pulled down causing hair loss. Hair is also susceptible to dust due to water.
- If you are in a hurry and do not have time to dry your hair, then at least blow-dry your hair until it is 80% dry. If the hair is too wet, dust will be easy to cling to.
- In addition, drying the hair too dry is not good. You should leave your hair about 90% damp, then add hair conditioner and gently massage it into your hair. That is the right way for how to dry weft hair extensions and to avoid maximum damage to the hair extensions.
Add more oil for hair extensions after drying weft hair extensions
Besides, if you feel that the drying process of weft hair extensions is too cumbersome, you can choose another effective way from the start: choose to buy hair from reputable wholesale hair extensions. When your hair extensions are of good quality, you don’t need to worry about the care of hair extensions at all. However, knowing how to dry weft hair extensions is also essential. You should at least know the basics.
Finding a truthful hair vendor is very important
Some basic mistakes when not knowing how to dry weft hair extensions
Surely for those who use hair extensions, they will encounter at least one of the following mistakes in drying weft hair extensions.
How to dry weft hair extensions- Using a towel to rub your hair too hard
This is the most basic mistake anyone will ever encounter when using weft hair extensions. This you can do with your real hair. However, with hair extensions, we need to gently wipe.
Dry your weft hair extensions gently to avoid tangled
- When washing weft hair extensions, many people tend to wipe and rub their hair with a cotton towel. During that time, you use quite strong force with the hope that the hair will dry quickly and not be dripping water. However, this is really not good for weft hair extensions.
- Rubbing the hair with the towel too hard will cause the hair extensions to tangle and it will be difficult to comb out when the hair is dry. Even hair will fall out and break while you are combing.
Use a specialized towel and comb for drying weft hair extension
- Instead of rubbing the weft hair extension too hard with a towel, gently squeeze the standing water on your hair and then blow-dry your hair.
How to dry weft hair extensions – Using too hot wind to dry weft hair extensions
The next basic mistake is that you use the highest heat setting to dry your hair. That is, you are directly applying heat to your hair. And this is recommended by hair experts to be limited.
Your weft hair extensions can be damaged if you use hot blow wind to dry weft hair extensions
- Although adjusting to high heat will make your hair dry faster, you should still limit this. Unless you have an urgent situation, you can use hot air in the dryer for how to dry weft hair extensions.
- Usually, we will be encouraged to use the cool wind mode in the dryer to dry the hair. This may seem a bit time-consuming, but it will save you time for the next time you wash your hair. Sounds a little hard to believe?
- Because when you blow dry your hair under the cool wind, your hair will not be dry and stiff, nor will it suffer any damage. If you blow-dry your hair in the hot wind mode, after each drying, you will feel that your hair has lost its shine, smoothness and elasticity. Gradually, your hair extensions will die, and dead hair will take a long time to dry, similar to bleached hair.
You must dry weft hair extensions under cool wind
In addition, the quality of the hair is also a factor worth your attention. When your hair is of good quality and comes from famous hair dealer like Vietnam, then you can use hot wind to dry your hair without worrying about the problem of hard or damaged hair.
Vietnamese hair extensions always make customers feel satisfied because of its high quality and reasonable price
How to dry weft hair extensions – Just blow dry and let the hair extensions dry on their own
There are some people who think that if the hair extension is dried, it will be damaged, so they only lightly dry the weft extension. Then they hang up the extension and let it dry on its own.
- This method is very easy to cause some dangers to the hair. The first is that when the hair is wet, it will be more prone to dust. At that time, it will be difficult for you to smooth the weft hair extensions.
- The second thing, when the hair is wet, it will be heavy because the water is still a lot inside the hair. If you hang your hair up and let it dry, by the time you comb it, you’ll see a lot of hair fall out. Or while your hair is wet and you comb it, it will also fall out.
Don’t comb weft hair extensions when they’re wet
- Finally, when the hair is still very wet, you cannot use hair conditioners. Products such as hair conditioners and hair extensions will only work best when the hair is still a little wet. And when the hair is still wet, using hair conditioner on weft hair extensions has no effect.
How to dry weft hair extensions in right way
Here is the best way to dry your weft extension hair. Just by following these steps you can make your hair extensions last longer.
- The first is to choose a towel specifically designed for cleaning hair. Regular towels will leave cotton fibers behind and this will make it easier for the fibers to get in your weft hair extension, difficult to remove.
Choose the right towel for blowing dry weft hair extensions
- After washing your hair, use a towel to gently squeeze your hair to remove any remaining water on your weft hair extension.
- Use the dryer in cool wind mode, you can use the maximum wind capacity. But it must be a cool breeze.
- Gently blow dry from roots to ends. Maintain the drying level for about 10-15 minutes to let the weft hair extensions dry almost completely, then stop. When you touch the weft hair extension, it is still a little damp but your hands are not wet, it is fine.
- Use wefting hair extensions oil to massage or spray evenly on hair. Massage the weft extension hair gently for about 2-3 minutes for the essential oil to penetrate into the hair. Then, use a comb for weft hair extensions to reduce tangles. Store hair in a dry place, away from sunlight.
The order of how to dry weft hair extensions
Overall, how to dry weft hair extensions will not be too difficult for you to do. If you follow the steps above, you will have a smoother, and make hair extensions last longer.
5S Hair factory – Provide quality hair extensions and enthusiastic advice on how to dry weft hair extensions
This hair extension company provides good quality hair extensions at a reasonable price. 5S Hair factory is always at the top of the region in exporting hair extensions and is always up to date with the latest hair extensions trends.
In addition to excellent hair quality, 5S Hair also has a team of consultants who are all experts in hair extensions. They are available 24/7 online to answer your questions.
If you have a need to buy hair extensions, please quickly contact the client manager of 5S Hair factory via Whatsapp: +84855555754 (Ms. Lily) to enjoy discounts when buying hair in bulk.